Who to Write To

The Cabinet at the District  Council are the best people to write to as they are acting on behalf of the council as landowner.

Their contact details can be found here:

You can find the contact details for all the Folkestone & Hythe District councillors here:

(District councillors can be emailed through their council email address using this format: firstname.surname.@folkestone-hythe.gov.uk)

(Note that Shepway DC has now renamed itself Folkestone & Hythe District Council).

And for the Hythe  Town councillors here:

Or you could use this website to find which district and county councillors represent you – as well as your MP.